Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bryanlyt.com- Free Web Hosting + Domain Name Contest-azrin

So guys, this is it
The last day of war of Bryanlyt.com- Free Web Hosting + Domain Name Contest
Where 2 people will fight for the first prize
A year web hosting package and a domain name from exabytes.com.my
Lets cut the crap and I shall go straight to the point
I have been asking people to help me put up a tag for the past couple of days
Mainly because I want to win the contest and get the hosting package
You just have to put the tag on your blog and wait till tomorrow morning :)
30 November 2009-12am!
This will help azrinarizz to buy a bread for a whole year!

The tag must be on the sidebar of your blog :D
It can be done in 5 simple steps:


1. Click this Link and copy the HTML code
2. Go to your blogger. Under layout you will see add gadget
3. Click on that and you will see HTML/Jacascript. Click on that
4. Put any title and paste the script on your blog!
5. YOU ARE DONE!

For wordpress it should be more or less the same
At the end, the tag should appear on your blog like this
bryanlyt.com
So once you have done that, just email, msn or tweet me(@azrinarizz) your link
If ANY of you blog about it (include image, bryanlyt.com, exabytes.com.my), gets me 2 extra referrals
Thanks! :D

Now just copy this post and put in on your blog. Remember to add the tag too!

1 comment:

Vengadachalam T said...

In free Hosting you need Consider the quality also..I got the Free We Hosting in the site http://www.XnYnZ.com/ Because i registered my Website Domain name in that site at low cost,Some Free host are useless but in there i got the secure free hosting with Hosting with Site Builder.