Sunday, April 7, 2013

PUBLIKA 060413

Yesterday 060413 was my cousin jillian's birthday. We all decided to hang out after dinner. I had dinner with my mother's side of the family and rushed to publika. Thank you nabil for picking me up all the way in KL to Publika and also sending me home :3 Why publika right? i dont know why too .__. So we just hanged around and talk till like 2am. and then nabil sent me home. :/ catching up with my bestfriends are just one of the best feelings :):)

 Picture of the dayyyy
#nerd ;D haha
























 not forgetting, happy belated birthday jia longgg :D

xx.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Publika Gallery said...

Hey there !

Thanks for visiting Publika. Hope you had a good time here with your friends. Looking forward to your next visit !