Thursday, November 26, 2009

BAD luck

Hello...I'm so sick of being sick. my holidays started kinda crap. I fell sick on Saturday. i though i was fine on Monday after resting 2 days. Monday i was fine. had an headache on tuesday. headache went away. and i had plans with jes and dan on wednesday. yes haha i went to pavilion with jes on wednesday. we took our lunch. while gossiping. we talked alot alot. haha. after lunch went to walk everywhere as usual la.. and then i came across this very shity feeling. i felt like vomiting, i felt damn damn dizzy.

i tried to tahan. and teman jes walk around. while waiting for dan to finish his futsal. whoa bad bad feeling. i feel like fainting already. we rest awhile, while i take my 2nd last pill i was suppose to take. I try to not think abt it. soon i really cannot tahan already. i ask jes to go have sth to eat and i rest. she wants chocolate. so we went to chocolate. she ate some chocolate cheese thing while i sit there drinking some water..

soon danish came..i was really really pening. i cannot tahan i need to go home already.. jes keep asking me go pharmacy to get a pill.. i say i scared. cos cant simply take pills. they were threatening me. saying if i go back im not their bestfriend. wahh lol.. but i really gonna die d. at last they let me go home. i feel bad. but seriously i was going to die. sorry to both my very most important people for abandoning both of u. i promised next week when i fully recover. sorryyy i still love uu!

mummy came and fetch me home. i slept in the car. when i reached home. i changed and lie down on my sofa.. i couldnt sleep la. i tried to sleep still cant. i was really really dizzy. until around 7 something. it was dinner. i couldnt eat at all. so i didnt eat. after my parents took their dinner they took me to the hospital. the nearest hospital from my hse is Pantai.

Pantai service is so bad..no offence. i was waiting while my head was spinning and hanging there for quite a long time..after seeing the doctor. not knowing what i have lol.. i didnt want to stay there la. who wants to stay at the hospital. lol. went home. ate porridge. blekk. had my medicine. they gave me a damn strong medicine. i slept till morning.

this morning..i woke up kinda late. i bath. washed my hair.. and i was doing something that made me so clumsy..that made me burn my hand. long story la. as long i know i bad luck la. damn fking pain. leaves me a long line now.. what the hell is wrong with me la. i cannot stay home longer already.. so boring. i spend my day practically SLEEPING.

-Alison-
its the 27th! tomorrow!

No comments: